Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Birthday!!

So today I turn 22! I know I'm still young, but I'm feeling kind of old.
I never really had any solid goals or ideas about what I'd have accomplished by this age, but I think I'm doing pretty well. I have the most wonderful husband, two families that love me, a decent job, a nice place to live with nice things, and my health.
Hopefully next year I can add "good mommy" to the list. Since there aren't any big birthdays to really look forward to anymore, that's what I want. A baby.
Michael said we should probably get a house first and sadly, I agree. Although it would be a very welcome surprise! I certainly won't do anything to stop it from happening if you know what I mean!
So tonight we're going out to dinner with my parents, my grandparents, and *maybe* his parents, but I doubt it. It will be really fun. I can't wait. My friend Katie said she would be stopping by today to see me at work. I'm sure she'll have a gift. I love presents!! Well that's all for now.
I love you Michael.
Happy Birthday to Me!!

No comments: