Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Looks like a great day...

Good morning people.
Today should be *so* fun. Do you know why? I'll tell you. It's because TWO of our three tellers are out sick today. That leaves me and my manager to be tellers all day and we have one other personal banker out front. So basically that makes me the only teller ALL day long. Good thing I have stuff for lunch here already! So far it hasn't been that bad. I think I could remember how to do the ATM if I went out there, but he has instructions I guess... so I'll be stuck inside. Blah. I'll be the one to close it and all that though. Just watch!

*sigh* I hope there aren't too many people today. I have less than 100 pages left in my book. Usually I would drag it out and try to make it last until her next one came out, but seriously.. I can't do that. It's too good. I bought the DVD of the Lifetime movie that they made from one of her books and I'm SUPER excited about watching it tonight. Before and after the American Idol results of course. I love Blake sooo much.

I went with Michael to bowling last night. My dad was there and he bought me a quesadilla which was *really* good. Then my dad and I played some trivia games on this little kiosk thingy. Then my dad and I played a game of pool and I was close to winning but didn't. I had a couple really good shots though! It was fun. Then he went to watch Michael bowl and I stayed and read my book. They came back to see me once in a while. Good times.

OMG OMG OMG.. This kid just came into the bank wearing a hooded sweatshirt with a pocket in the front and his hood was up and he had one had in the front pocket. I got all nervous!! He went over to the other PB and asked him a question and then left and walked out towards the ATM and then I saw Jeff come running back inside! So much stress!! lol..

Ah. ATM done. It's actually quite fun!!

Well that's enough for now. I'll probably write later.

:D

-Anastasia

No comments: